- Carry out required study and synthesis that in computer systems, information systems, and computer applications.
- It also helps in establishing professional capability in creating software and also its design and implementation.
- It helps in developing good practical abilities which helps to solve various problems that stem up from computer systems and applications.
- Prepare students to take up positions as system analysts, system designers, Programmers and managers in any field related to information technology.
- Impart comprehensive knowledge with equal emphasis on theory and practice.
B. B. A. (Bachelor of Business Administration)
The BBA Programme lays the foundation to understand the complexity, uncertainty and challenges of today’s business. It is designed to impart to students the concepts, values, challenges, opportunities and practices of management.
The three year course aims to
The rapid advancing pace of information technology and communication systems have become a vital part of almost all organization’s strategic plan of action. Companies are now in need of experts to take advantage of the new information know-how, as they are the ones who can use computer science principles to solve various technical problems. A BBA qualifies you for several kinds of executive positions in companies. Advertising, banking, finance, IT, FMCG and consumer durables industries are some that employ candidates with a BBA